Individuals with complex and ongoing health problems need help from time to time to maintain or improve their health and quality of life. West Park Healthcare Centre's Out-patient Clinics and Services conduct assessment, treatment and on-going care after discharge. It provides a variety of rehabilitation and wellness services as a continuum of care upon discharge, and trains family members and caregivers to provide care in the home.
Neurological Assessment and Follow-up Clinic
- Physiatrist (rehabilitation specialist) assessment and treatment of individuals with neurological disorders
- Appointments made in consultation with a West Park physiatrist
- By physician referral only
- For appointments, please call (416) 243-3600, ext. 2724.
Medical Specialty In-patient Clinics
- ENT (ear, nose and throat)
- Optometry (general vision and eye glass prescriptions)
- Surgical Assessment/Follow-up
Wellness & Therapy
Funding: The cost of the service is covered for patients with a valid Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) card issued by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. (See "Additional Information" for more detail)
Referral requirements vary. Please call 416-243-3640 for more information.
For further information about West Park's Specialty Clinics, please call 416-243-3640.
- Referrals may or may not be required dependant on the clinic/service being accessed.
- Access times vary according to service. Some services may be accessed right away, some are accessible 24 – 48 hours from date of referral, and in some cases, there may be waiting lists.
- Patients living in northwest Toronto have waitlist priority.
- While appointments are not required to access all services, booking in advance is encouraged to secure the most ideal appointment time and date.
- Certain services require a valid Ontario health card (OHIP card) issued by the provincial Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
- Patients may face additional fees for equipment and/or services.