Return to Work Program
personalized, efficient, results-oriented
This collaborative program is designed to get workers back to work and achieve the highest level of post-injury mobility possible. The program aims to facilitate a satisfactory labour market re-entry via personalized, timeline-driven and results-oriented Work Conditioning and Work Hardening programs.
Services and benefits include:
- Comprehensive and general occupational rehabilitation;
- Work hardening/physical demand analysis;
- Job site and ergonomic assessments;
- On-site return-to-work co-ordination;
- Graduated return to work plan development;
- Return-to-work monitoring, reporting and follow-up;
- Mental health services.