Our court-credentialed assessors are able to meet the Rules of Civil Procedure requirements - i.e. Form 53 – and are well familiar with Superior Court mandates, arbitrations and court proceedings, including the provision of expert witness testimonies. We offer the following medical-legal services:
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Catastrophic Impairment Assessments
- Vocational Services including Psychovocational and Neuropsychovocational Assessments, Labour Market Surveys and Transferrable Skills Analyses
- Future Care Assessments and Critiques
- Medical-Legal Research and Review
- Tort Assessments
We’ve chosen our experts wisely… have you?