Please be aware that during the COVID-19 pandemic West Park Healthcare Centre is closely following the guidance and direction provided by the Ministry of Health, Ontario Health – Toronto Region and Toronto Public Health. As a result, changes in services and visitor restrictions should be expected.
Current West Park Healthcare Centre COVID-19 cases:
October 29, 2020
Active patients: 3
Active staff: 6
October 23, 2020
- To join the patient and community email list and receive these updates via email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- As per guidance from Ontario Health-Toronto Region shared October 6, 2020, and launched on, October 9, 2020, each week, we continue to review West Park Healthcare Centre's visitor access in partnership with patients, families, clinical care teams, infection and prevention and control team and hospital administration. Effective October 20, 2020, the revised approach to visitor access is being expanded based on patient categories from the guidance. For more information, please see the updated visitor access document on the COVID-19 Visitors Policy page of our website;
- As COVID-19 cases have been rising in the community, in order to keep everyone safe we are asking patients to remain on-site, with the exception of medical appointments deemed necessary by care teams;
- Join us for weekly Complex Continuing Care updates during “Talks with Trish” on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. with Trish Maxwell, Director, Clinical Programs, CCC. Please reach out to your care coordinator or Patient Relations for the conference number;
- The Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) has started a new social media campaign to encourage people in the community to show how they’re following public health guidelines, using the hashtag #StopTheSpread. Visit the OHA’s website to see how you can get involved and Take The Pledge to #StopTheSpread.
COVID-19 Patient Fact Sheet - October 23, 2020
Memo - Procedure masks for patients
Staying Connected During the Pandemic