Please be aware that during the COVID-19 pandemic West Park Healthcare Centre is closely following the guidance and direction provided by the Ministry of Health, Ontario Health – Toronto Region and Toronto Public Health. As a result, changes in services and visitor restrictions should be expected.
Current West Park Healthcare Centre COVID-19 cases:
January 20, 2021
Active patients: 20
Active staff: 11
January 20, 2021
- To join the patient and community email list and receive these updates via email, send your request to email@example.com;
- There are currently COVID-19 outbreaks on units 3EA, 3EB, 2EC, 2WD, and 2WE;
- Please note that a date for the February Patient and Family Town Hall will be shared in the coming weeks and a reminder that COVID-19 Updates will be shared at PFAC on January 26, 2021, and Talks with Trish on January 26, 2021 from 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. If you would like more information about how to participate in these meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call extension 2526;
- Please be reminded that all patients that are able to tolerate a mask are required to do so when leaving your room. Please also remember to practice hand hygiene and physical distancing;
- All Essential Care Partners and Essential Visitors are reminded that screeners will need to verify that you do not have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon your arrival. Screeners have also been asked to remind everyone entering the building to practice hand hygiene. Please remember that Essential Care Partners and Essential Visitors are not permitted to eat and drink while at West Park;
- Join Dr. Jankey and Dr. Rowe for the COPING with COVID patient group on Tuesdays from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., and the family group on the first Tuesday of every month from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. For more individualized support, please speak with your care team. For Zoom links to sessions, please visit our website: https://www.westpark.org/en/PatientsAndFamilies/COVID-19/CopingWithCOVIDgroups.
COVID-19 Patient Fact Sheet - January 20, 2021
Memo - Procedure masks for patients
Staying Connected During the Pandemic