There will be construction on Buttonwood Ave. beginning on Monday, October 18 for approximately six weeks
Construction workers will be installing and connecting utility lines to the new hospital, such as water mains and sewer lines, communication and hydro duct banks.
What’s the impact?
Construction will begin at Buttonwood Ave. and Charlton Settlement Ave. and work its way to the stop sign, located in front of the construction site entrance. (Refer to map above)
Major impacts on Buttonwood Ave. include:
- During working hours, vehicle access to the Main Building will be reduced to a single lane. A flag person will be available to direct traffic. During off hours, vehicles must adhere to yield signs.
- There will be no parking available on Buttonwood Ave. between Charlton Settlement Ave. and the construction site entrance by the Main Building starting on Friday, October 15.
- The Designated Smoking Area on the south side of Buttonwood Ave. will temporarily move to the Visitors Parking – South Lot around November 1st, when work approaches that section of the road.
- Sidewalks will be not be impacted.
- The entrance to the South Parking Lots will not be impacted.
For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-243-3600 ext. 2111.