For a larger view, click on the image
Beginning Thursday, June 10, Enbridge will be installing gas lines from Charlton Settlement Ave. to the back of the Long-Term Care Centre (LTCC). The new gas lines will feed into the new hospital and Long-Term Care Centre.
What’s the impact?
Referring to the visual above, the Enbridge work will have the following impacts from Thursday, June 10 for approximately three weeks
- The East-West Road leading to the Ruddy, Gage and LTCC may be reduced down to one-lane at times. When needed, a flag person will be available to direct traffic. The road will always maintain a crosswalk so pedestrians can get from the north to the south side.
- The Back Service Road behind the LTCC will be reduced down to one-lane. When needed, there will be a flag person to direct traffic.
- A few parking spaces in the North Parking Lot may be temporarily out-of-service for a few days.
- There will be some noise associated with this work.
- Please be patient and follow all temporary routes as directed. These routes will change regularly.