Dr. Jitendra Sheshgiri
MBBS, FRCS (G), CCFP (EM), FCFP
Dr. Sheshgiri has been the attending physician on the Geriatric Functional Enhancement unit for several years.
He has had varied experience in surgery and emergency medicine and also has a practice with interest in MSK conditions and minor surgery.
- Family Medicine, FCFP College of Family Physicians of Canada, 2008
- Emergency Medicine, CCFP (EM) College of Family Physicians of Canada, 2000
- Family Medicine, CCFP College of Family Physicians of Canada, 1999
- General Surgery, FRCS Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons Of Glasgow, UK 1989
- MBBS, Karnatak University, 1980