Musculoskeletal and Trauma Rehabilitation
Dr. Rambihar is a Physiatrist with special interest in Musculoskeletal and Trauma Rehabilitation and works as a Staff Physiatrist on MSK/Trauma rehabilitation service at West Park.
She has specialization in Sports Medicine and works as a sports physician at West Park and Athlete’s Care Sports Medicine. Her interest in sports medicine has included involvement providing on-field coverage for various provincial, national and international sporting events.
She is very actively involved in Post Graduate Medical Education through the Department of Physiatry at the University of Toronto, and is a Lecturer in the Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto.
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency, University of Toronto
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario
- Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine, Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Diploma in Electromyography, Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiologists
- Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto