Our physiotherapists (PTs) will assess, diagnose and treat injury and disability symptoms and help you achieve rehabilitative goals through progressive treatment of exercise, education, mobilization and modalities.
The benefits of your personalized treatment plan may include pain management, improved range of motion, strength and physical endurance, enhanced balance and co-ordination and preventing reoccurrences of your injuries/condition.
Physiotherapy is prescribed for many conditions such as:
- Work, automobile accident and sports injuries;
- Pre/post-surgical conditions;
- Repetitive stress injuries;
- Arthritic conditions;
- Neck, back, shoulder, hip and knee pain;
- Amputee rehabilitation;
- Neurological rehabilitation;
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation;
- Fall prevention and/or frail individuals.